How I'm Doing

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still Waiting...

For everyone that has commented, thank you so much for your prayers and support. I'm still waiting. Called the surgeon twice. Found out the second time that he is in clinic until 7pm and usually returns calls after that. I said "I'll definitely hear from him today though right" and they said "Um...I can't guarantee that, but if not today than tomorrow". GREAT.....

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it. I haven't posted but I did check in today to see if you had heard from the surgeon yet.

    Keep strong and cuddle with the furkids- this waiting sure seems like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep hanging in there! Thinking about you and sending positive prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, these people!! Don't they realise there is a woman who is waiting for results. Wonder how quick they would move it was someone in their family!!!
    Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How frustrating! I am so sorry you are going through this wait...I am a very impatient person, I couldn't be as calm as you are being. I am praying like crazy that you will hear good results!

    ReplyDelete