How I'm Doing

Monday, October 12, 2009

Face Shot Comparison

OK, this before picture is just gross, can't believe I'm posting, but I want to be able to capture the good and the bad right?!?









14 comments:

  1. wow, you look wonderful!!! I can tell a huge difference! Hope you are feeling stong and having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beauty, inner and outer, comes through in the before.

    And that's great and all but in your after... SMOKIN' Hot!! You have gorgeous cheek bones, big doe eyes and such a nice smile!!

    (Love the earrings, btw in the after, too. Very cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need comparisons along the way to keep us motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is like my before picture! I couldnt believe how puffy and bloated I looked...and i didnt even think I looked like that! We just keep getting better looking ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.....simply beautiful! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look much younger and your skin looks smoother too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a difference! and what a motivation also, to be able to see the weight loss and the huge difference in your face! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love comparisons, so motivating! And you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look just beautiful Jen, you really do. The difference is between night and day and you know what? It's only going to get better. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is like looking at two different people! What a motivator. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great. You have to compare your photos that what keep you motivated along with your follower and their encouragements. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I forgot to say on the other post that I can tell a major diff on your face. that's always a fabulous thing!

    ReplyDelete