Down 55 pounds, actually as of yesterday but since I stayed the same today I thought I'd post it to make me feel better. I know we can't expect the scale to move everyday (and quite frankly I shouldn't be weighing everyday) but I really want to se 227 on the scale!
I'm attaching a new comparison shot. I was on facebook this morning and saw this tagged photo of me (thank god nobody else can see my tagged photos). This was pre-surgery probably close to 283 pounds. The other one is from last weekend at homecoming.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look gorgeous and happy!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a difference! It's incredible when you realize you just had surgery in August. 55 pounds in less than 3 months...that's crazy! You're doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou look SO gorgeous in that pic! love love!~
ReplyDeleteWow, great comparsion! You are so beautiful! and doing such an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteWhat the? How did I not realise you were over the 50 pounds also! 55 is an amazing number, Jen.. and ack now I feel terrible for not having said something. You look incredible - and now your inner confidence is shining through(as well as your rocking hair colour - pretty lol)
ReplyDeleteJen- WOW ! it's like 2 totally different people !! and you just SHINE now !! I love it ! Way to go girlie !!!
ReplyDeleteJenny - amazing... you look easily 5 to 10 years younger. I realized, looking at pix today of me out with my younger cousins, that I don't look "old" anymore either! YAY US!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your weight loss! I'm in NYC too and had my surgery Aug 4th. I also started at a very similar weight. Your before and after photos are incredible! Way to go!
ReplyDeletegettingbacktoskinnymini.blogspot.com