skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bye Bye Hair!!
I've got to figure that the one foot of hair that I had chopped off today is at least worth a .2 loss on the scale tomorrow morning! I also re-started the couch to 5k program today. It kicked my a$$ but I finished it and was very proud. It was much easier prior to my surgery, I'm just still beat. There is a great IPhone app if any of you have one that is for C25k. It enables you to listen to your music, but also there are bells and a guy telling you when to walk or run. Would make it much easier to run outside and not be tied to the time on the treadmill. Also makes it incredibly brainless so you can just focus on the fact that with each run you feel like you're going to vomit. ;-) JUST KIDDING, it wasn't THAT bad....
I'm off to the Bronx zoo tomorrow with a friend. Figure I'll be able to get some good walking in there, I've never been so I'm excited. She has a car so we won't have to deal with public transportation which is nice!
Okay...new hair pics. Please note, I'm not wearing any make-up....
Oh my god, oh my god!!! What a transformation. Your hair looks amazing and you look great. That hairstyle makes you look like someone in their early, early twenties. When I first saw it I thought it might be a comparison pic from when you were 22 or 23 compared with now so we could see how you looked then with a similar cut.
ReplyDeleteJust... wow!
Go Jenny!!!
LOVE the hair cut!! Makes you look so much younger :)
ReplyDeleteYou did good; that length is perfect with your face. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThe hair cut looks adorable! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! I agree with all ! You look so vibrant and just happy !!
ReplyDeleteFar out if that's you with no make-up then you should never wear makeup again! I love love love the hair, its just perfect. You look amazing!! Seriously do.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! have fun at the zoo. sounds like you will get some good walking in.
ReplyDeleteDitto on all the above. You look so vibrant and healthy (even with the steri strips!) Keep up the great work, LOVE the hair.
ReplyDeleteI love the hair!!!!! You look so cute - no make up needed :).
ReplyDeleteThe new "do" is so YOU! Love it! I would love to do the Couch to 5K but I hate running! From what I'm reading from ya'lls blogs....I need to be running and not walking.
ReplyDeleteJen- your hair is gorgeous! You look so beautiful and young.
ReplyDeleteI love your haircut! You look amazing! You look younger, thinner & so happy! Way 2 Go!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair!!! I thought it was an old pic from your 20s too! Looking great. And good for you getting back on the C25K!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so healthy! I love the new length!
ReplyDeleteLoving it!!! I am glad that you did not go too short! This really suits you and is a great look!
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Omg I love the haircut, so adorable and flattering! You need to update one of these as your pic up at the top b/c there is a major difference in how you look now. Or you know, do one w/ makeup if you feel its' necessary! haha! But you look great!!!
ReplyDelete