How I'm Doing

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some 60 Down Pics in Catherine's Jeans


Got these jeans from Catherine in the truckload of clothes she gave me! They are size 18 Gap jeans...YEAH!!!! I wore them with that fab black gap sweater she gave me to dinner tonight with my friend Serena. We went to Landmarc, a great steak place at Columbus Circle. I was very tempted by the steak, but my surgeon likes you to wait six months before attempting, so I had my typical burger. I feel like I eat burgers a lot but when I was describing it to Serena tonight, it dawned on me that because I only eat 1/3 or 1/2 of a burger, I probably only eat 1 1/2 or 2 every 2 weeks. I'm okay with that! Tonight I had a cosmo...yum, definitely my new cocktail of choice. Had about 1/2 the burger with amazing grilled onions and about 5 french fries. Then we splurged and I had a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone - and it wasn't a Skinny Cow. They serve ice cream cones at this place. It was one scoop on top, but had ice cream within the cone. I figure with the alcohol and the other food I ate today, I probably ate about 1400 calories. Much more than usual. But I made the choice to do it. Nothing wandered into my mouth without me thinking about it. I also walked 2.2 miles today.


I'm going to walk again tomorrow and check out the New York City Marathon. I'm ready to be inspired by those amazing runners!

13 comments:

  1. Jenn, you look absolutely amazing - and the happiness inside shines through to the outside!

    Enjoy your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..lady !!Look at you in those skinny jeans!! Rock it girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, you look just beautiful - you have a real glow about you and look how skinny you are getting!!
    I love cosmos too. Thankfully I don't go to many places nowadays (new lifestyle and all) where they make them but ahhh, I did love my cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats on these great pictures and on leading a life with the band-- sounds like nothing is stopping you and you're succeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you are looking great keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great!!! My surgeon didn't say anything about steak (after 6 weeks of course) but I am scared. I was a steak once a week girl before so I am missing it big time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn - Looking good! Congrats on 60 pounds that's so awesome.
    I finally retired the size 20 jeans Catherine gave me and bought some 18 at Old Navy today.
    I felt like Heidi Klum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I hope that coat is not too big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 60lbs..omg that is awesome. I had a few sex on the beaches on sat night ( moms treats as we took our kids trick or treating )but I figure I was still on liquids from my fill so that is liquid right :-)???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. You went to landmarc and drank and had only 1400 calories all day!? impressive. plus the exericse... The amazing thing about this whole band experience is that you can still go to a fab restaurant and walk out satisfied without doing yourself in. You look great!

    gettingbacktoskinnymini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great!!! I love the coat from Gen too! Hope you are feeling better & have a great time in Germany. :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete