How I'm Doing

Friday, October 23, 2009

Productive Burp and Sliming...EWWWW (Warning: TMI Post)

Well, it took me nearly three months but it happened, I got stuck and had to PB. I'm sorry, but that is just absolutely disgusting!!! I got a rotisserie chicken from the store tonight and I know that chicken can be drying so I decided to get one of those side noodle dishes that are saucey. I opted for the stroganoff, bigger noodles, figured they would be easy to chew. So, I cut up small pieces of chicken - maybe two ounces and had 1/2 cup of the noodles, mixed it all together well. Four bites in, strong pain in my chest. I stop eating...pain doesn't go away. Head to the bathroom....throw up, huge spit bubble and so much mucus. OMG!!!  NEVER NEVER AGAIN do I want to do that. The pain in my chest is finally subsiding and I have zero desire to eat anything. So, I'm thinking I definitely have restriction with this fill. Hoping I'm not too tight and that it was just a case of dry chicken or perhaps the noodles. Can you all eat noodles/pasta? Need new protein choices...guess I'm going to start eating a lot more fish!

4 comments:

  1. I can eat noodles and pasta - IF I go slow lol maybe you ate it too fast (you know, being so yum and all that!) But I hear you on the BP gross factor - I ate sardines and dumped the lot right down my front. Now that was gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny, welcome to the club. Is it freaky that I've gotten so used to PB-ing that that didn't come close to grossing me out? Not like it happens every day... But I'm known to push the bandster limits sometimes.

    99.9% of the time I avoid pasta, it just doesn't sit right with me, I feel like if I chew it enough to go down it sits in a slimy bowl. The exception fo course is when I've been drinking and can eat unlimited amounts of Mac'n'Cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by slimy bowl i mean slimy ball.

    also just realized my commenter avatar is of my boobs. hope ya enjoy that, people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,
    I ate pasta Sunday and was able to only eat a LITTLE bit. I hear ya on the pain in the chest/PB/sliming.......had my first episode last week and it was not fun!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete