Things are going well. I upped my calories but am struggling to get beyond about 850. That being said, I need to look at other food choices, because I'm a creature of habit and am doing too much of the same. In addition, my sodium count is too high!! Any mushy ideas friends? Weight loss is stalled. BOO!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Too Tired to Blog
So tired. Work is insane. Went to my first support group last night, was good to hear from other bandsters about their experience. Started my photography class tonight and learned a ton in my first session. One of my hobbies has become photography. I have an amazing SLR camera and I feel like I've been lucky in that my pictures have turned out really great, but I have zero idea what I'm actually doing. SO, I signed up for a photo class. I learned all about using my camera in manual mode today....and apparently we are doing that for the entire class. I've never done that before!! I paid a good chunk of change for this camera three years ago and it turns out I've only been using half of it! So, I may end up sharing some of my photos along with my weight loss in this blog if y'all don't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mushy ideas... my standbys were (are):
ReplyDelete1. 1/4 C. Spaghetti Sauce, 1/4 C. Ricotta, 2 T Parmesean cheese and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds or so until warm and bubbly - mix together - tastes like pizza! Yum.
2. Hardboiled egg chopped up and mixed with cottage cheese (my version of egg salad)
Good luck!
mashed potatoes with added light sour cream, some cheese, and real bacon bits.
ReplyDeleteChili
chicken salad (buy the white chicken breast in a can, mix with light mayo, add whatever else you like)
And yes, share your pics for sure!
OMG ! I had no idea, I'm a photofreak myself. Just got my nikon d60 for my bday in feb and have been going shutter crazy !!! (took 3K pics in alaska!!)
ReplyDeleteI found that I REALLY like hummus and with a saltine cracker or two it's heaven. I'm also doing potato salad with mushy carrots, a hardboiled egg,onion juice in vinegar with lite mayo and brown mustard. I also cut up some avocado and mush it into my bite of mushed potato salad...really good !!!