That is 1/2 of a well toasted turkey sandwich with tomato and cheese. It was fantastic! Unfortunately, the cafeteria was out of wheat bread and only had white, but it was yummy! I only ate 1/2 and it probably took about 30 minutes. Had some more of the turkey sans bread to ensure I got enough protein. Tonight, I was too hungry and hadn't prepared for solids, so I had beans, mashed potatoes. Hadn't had that in about a week, so it was good. I'm noticing that my hand looks unusually large in this photo and against the purple shirt, I am SO white! So, ladies, let's not look at me in this picture. Let's focus on the sandwich.
I did hit Target on the way home from work and picked up some eggs and weight watchers bread. Breakfast will be yum! I need to go shopping for other food tomorrow so that I can be set for the rest of the weekend and next week.
First fill is on Friday!! As of this morning, I'm down 32 pounds. Not updating the tracker, since Monday is official weigh in day. I'm almost in the 240's!! Whoo hoo!
Happy Weekend Everybody!
xoxo


Congrats on making it to the next phase ! I'll be there on monday but I have to admit I am somewhat terrified !!
ReplyDeleteThat's an amazing accomplishment of 32 lbs !! WOW !! Keep it up lady !!! thumbs up!!
Wow, nice loss so far! You're doing seriously well.
ReplyDeletePS Hadn't noticed your hand size OR your whiteness (is that a word?? lol) till you mentioned it. Neither are terrible but that sandwich looks really yum!
Jen - Just read through your whole blog, your progress is awesome! I'm a couple months from getting banded and I look forward to sharing with you along the way!
ReplyDeleteBTW your nails look great! Starting day 2 post op and just slowly sipping liquids mostly. Ate half a container of applesauce and yogurt during the day and one whole container of protein drink. Will continue to work on my intake and keep the proteins high. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteJen! Congrats on the solid food! I know that tastes so good...I can only imagine how good bread and food tastes after eating mushed up food and protein shakes for weeks haha! And CONGRATS on the 32 pounds you have shed! What an awesome feeling!! Have a good day!
ReplyDelete