I also love my nutritionist because she informed me today that I am eating too few calories and should up it to 1200-1800. I'm sticking with 1000. She did say that it was different for everyone, so I'll try 1000 for a couple of days, see if the scale is moving and if not add a bit more. Ironic that I need to eat more food to lose weight. ;-)
I'm not starving, but there are times after I eat that I'm hungry, so I'll just be able to up my portion sizes a bit. 3/4 cup cottage cheese instead of 1/2, add fruit for extra calories.
I'm still feeling great, but think it's time for me to retire. ;-) I love my job, but there are days when I'd just rather hang out in my air conditioned apartment with my tiny beasts Lucy and Zoe. You've seen Lucy, this is Zoe:
Let's see more pictures.... The last time I did Weight Watchers, I lost 125 pounds and went from 311 to 186. In this picture, I was on my way to a wedding. I'm probably around 199 in this picture. I can't wait until I'm back here.

Beautiful picture! Wow! Good luck on your journey! I was banded on August 10, 2007 and I am here to tell you that what you just did is the absolute best thing you have ever done for yourself! Congratulations on taking this amazing step towards good health and great times! This is ONLY the beginning! I can't promise it will allow you to sit home with your beasts but perhaps it will give you more energy and desire to get out of your little apartment and conquer the world--thus you won't want to stay home! Somedays you will feel like you CAN!!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting on your blog (it will be a lifeline!) and be sure to reach out to others for support, inspiration and encouragement--it makes all the difference!
Onward!
Judi
Holy Cow, you look FABULOUS in that pic and YOU will be there again.
ReplyDeleteAnd can I just say that I now love Angie too for that recipe! Soo gonna try it when I can. thanks J.
Thanks Judi!! Just want to clarify, I'm definitely a social being, out and about often. I just really like hanging with my animals, especially on such a hot day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 1 year bandiversary!!
You'll be there again in no time. Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome in that pic! It's awesome to know how you're going to look once you lose all the weight! Glad you're doing well on your mushies ;)
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! You are gorgeous woman!! Keep that pic by your computer (and fridge and bed and bathroom mirror and and and lol....) to keep you motivated. You are doing SO great!!
ReplyDeleteAh pretty girl! Damn good job on losing that much weight on weight watchers. I think that should give you great confidence in the band, bc if you did that w/out the band, you can def do it with the band...and keep it off this time (always my problem as well).
ReplyDeleteLove kitty.
I want to retire to. I need to start playing the lottery.
Wow...foxy mama! I have to admit though....I totally read that you are going to hang out in your a/c with your tiny breasts, Lucy and Zoe. Time to wean off the percoccets!
ReplyDeleteYour mushie recipe sounds divine!
Hahaha, Nicole. :)
ReplyDeleteJen, you looking amazing in that pic. And I agree: if you could do it w/o the band, you can definitely do it with the band.
Nicole...that killed me!! Thanks everybody. I'm feeling great and so excited that I'm on this journey with all of you amazing ladies!
ReplyDeleteYou and Zoe are two hot kitties, lol!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I'm glad we were banded at the same time because I love following your journey (and getting second hand info from your nutritionist!), and I just know you are gonna knock this out of the park!
Jen ! OMG ! You're a hottie girl!!! I know that it's not a will you? but more of an OMG already?? You're doing great and a definite inspiration to me !! Thanks for that recepie, it's was AMAZING !!!
ReplyDeleteDitto on the retirement thing, I think Im making the lottery a weekly investment starting now !!!
first of all, LOVE YOU TOO! I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipe! Idk why I didn't notice this post before... I'm so happy your doing well, and you look HOT!
ReplyDelete