How I'm Doing

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Measurements


Well since the scale wasn't moving, I decided to take my measurements again today. I took my initial measurements the day before surgery, 17 days ago. Almost 18 inches lost in that time.

Measurements
6-Aug 23-Aug Difference
Calf 17.5 16.75 1.5
Thigh 28.75 26 5.5
Hips 54.5 53 1.5
Abs 54 51.75 2.25
Waist 44.5 44 0.5
Bust 46.75 44 2.75
Upper Arm 15 13.5 3
Neck 16.5 15.75 0.75
Wrist 7 7 0
Total: 17.75

5 comments:

  1. Holy tape measure, an inch a day for you! Way to go! You must be so proud of your success! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so good! It made me smile to read that you measured your wrist. I wish I would have thought about that! Glad you found some success that wasnt scale related. I on the other hand have lost at least 10 pounds in the last 2.5 weeks, but measured myself tonight and no difference! Say WHAT! How does that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I wish I had done this - measure myself but for some reason my little blond head had a brain fart and I totally bypassed it.
    Congrats on the inches lost so far - you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Jen !!! Keep it going girly !!! I wish I would have measured pre-op...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    I've lost weight, but not really inches, which is puzzling, to say the least. So seeing your inches lost is sooo inspiring.

    ReplyDelete