Yeah yeah yeah!! Down 30 pounds! I dropped my calories to 950 and upped my water intake to almost 100 ounces. So excited the scale moved. I was getting so sick of looking at 254!! My wii fit came today but not my wii, it comes tomorrow. So, I'll be working it out tomorrow night. I wore a dress today that I bought last summer and was only able to wear once before I got too fat, so it was a nice NSV. Well I was up at 7am for conference calls and doing the same thing tomorrow, so I'm blogging off.... ;-)
Oh, and for those of you that have wii fit, once I figure it out I'm totally in for the fitness challenges!! Amy - Christmas can't come fast enough!

30 already Jen - you're a rockstar! Keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteI know! But guess what I saw on QVC last night! Wii AND Wii fit with easy pay options! OH YES! Thats how we bought our sleep by number bed! I am going to try and find it after we get back from the cruise and it may be mine sooner then I thought!
ReplyDelete