So, I found out that I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am tomorrow. Not sure what time my surgery is, but I'm assuming 9 or 9:30. Tonight, I'm going to drink a protein shake, some water and watch the So You Think You Can Dance Finale.
Wish me luck tomorrow!!!
Jen
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh yeahay! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat they say is right, you don't feel any pain. I feel no pain in my incisions and the gas wasn't too bad- walking helped a lot, just like our fellow banster pros said.
They gave me an anti-anxiety drug beforehand, which helped and I got to meet a couple of banded folks who were here for fills and that was great, too.
When I woke up I was in a little pain and the pain meds made short work of it. I walked within 20 minutes of surgery and had a popsicle. Since then I've been walking and drinking lots of clear fluids (very dehydrated) and keeping busy.
You will do great tomorrow. You won't feel much if any pain and while swalloing water does feel weird at first it's not a bad weird, just more noticable than it has been in the past.
I will check and see if you're able to post after surgery:-)
Have a good night's sleep!!!
WHooo!! Wishing ALL the luck in the world and this time tomorrow, you'll be a bandit. How cool!
ReplyDeleteYou're already up to the SYTYCD final? Sigh. Australia is not even half way through - I think we have 13 couples left. I'm loving it though! I watched Joshua win last year (he's who I wanted to win!) and it was brilliant.
Yay for you, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, as my dad would say. But seriously, how exciting! You will do so so well, you won't find it too painful at all. Take good care of yourself and keep us in the loop...
ReplyDeleteFor Cara's sake I won't reveal tonight's SYTYCD results, but I was super happy with them!
I can't wait to hear from you on this side of bandland!!!!! You dont need luck girl...YOU GOT THIS!
ReplyDeleteHoping to see an update, now that you are banded. I hope your fears were needless, and I'm sure it all went well. I can't wait to join you in BandLand later this month. Take care and take it easy.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing!? Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete