How I'm Doing

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BOO!

Horrible shoulder pain took me out of the second act of Hair today. My shoulder hurt so badly that each time I would breath I would cringe in pain. Man, I hope this goes away soon! That on top of the thrush! UGH!! Seriously people, I'm not usually this much of a complainer, but this is a tough month. Bronchitis, double ear infection, surgery (which I chose), now thrush...PUH.LEASE!

And on top of it all, stupid Primary Doctor didn't call me back today. I called twice to see if he would call in a prescription for the thrush, spoke to his asst. NOTHING! ROAR!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry you are having a hard time. Hopefully things will start to look up for you soon! Try to concentrate on the upcoming mushies...yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. I had that shoulder pain when I first came to after the gall bladder surgery. Nothing hurt as bad as my shoulder!!! Lucky for me it did not last very long. I feel your pain!

    Just dream of scrambled eggs.

    Sara and I are watching closely........

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it seems like arough patch, but look at it this way you're down 24 lbs !!! That is huge !!!! Go Jen GO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen, sorry to hear about having to cut the show short, that sucks.

    I started taking a gas pill called Phazyme, I don't remember seeing in NY. I found it in the old people's section :-)

    It helped me.

    Feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there - it does get better... but adding thrush on top of everything sucks!

    ReplyDelete