How I'm Doing

Friday, January 8, 2010

Where Could It Be?



Seriously...Where did it go?? I went to Calle Ocho tonight with my friend Serena to get a quick bite to eat. I had the same empanada that I've had in the past, but ate the entire thing and did so in a much shorter time than usual. Ugh! So, Monday begins the daily phone calls to Dr. Fielding's office. I'm hoping that I can get an appointment the week after next. That way I'll have the restriction I need, but not have any potential problems before I leave for Vegas.


I got my yoga mat, my five pound weights and Jillian in the mail today. So, tomorrow starts the 30-day shred! Also tomorrow, I'm going to Zumba class. I'm hoping it's great. The Alvin Ailey dance center here in New York has open classes, so it should be fun. Sunday begins week two of C25k.


Things went really well with my two stressful client projects today, so I'm hoping that sense of relief along with the tylenol pm I plan to take tonight will help me to get a good nights sleep.


Hope you are all well!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Sleep well! I'm seeking restriction myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to up the exercise till you get a fill. Keep up the good work! Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poster - very clever!! And I hear you - same this end with eating etc. It's a bit confusing for us poor blonds lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sucks that it is so hard to get an appointment with Dr. Fielding! Have you considered making 'just in case' appointments on a monthly basis... do they allow you to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I feel ya there. I have my appt on Tuesday. I have realized that I cannot eat bread at all...or potatoes. =( Oh well....I'll get over it! LOL!!!! I am looking forward to my fill. My husband leaves next weekend for atleast 6 weeks and I am hoping that when he gets back he will see a difference. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete