How I'm Doing

Thursday, January 21, 2010

How's This for a Buzzkill??

Ha ha! Yes, that does say 200.0. ;-) Not bad since it's my TOTM though, which btw came 1.5 weeks early this month.

25 comments:

  1. oooooooo weeeeeee! DO IT! You are leaving the 200's! Can you believe it. BUH BYE!

    And my period, which used to come every 5 weeks or so, now comes earlier. Last month it came a full week early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!!

    My period since surgery has been whack!! First, I had my period 2 days after surgery so that was fun and then it disappeard for the next 2.5 months and then came back with a bang!!! Fun times.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, you are so close! You will get in the 100's any day now! I thought I was the only one with a wacky period. Ever since surgery it has been on it's own little schedule. I used to get it on Wednesday like clockwork and then all of a sudden it would come whenever it wanted! The first month I thought, oh great I'm pregnant and did this all for nothing! But this month it seems to be back on track. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH I would have died...I think I would have stepped on and off every 5 minutes until it read 199.9 lol But it's going to come REALLY SOON! YAY! Awesome job on starting the 3rd week of C25K!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What an accomnplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that is not a buzzkill that is progress!!! Just a few more days and you will leave the 200's behind forever!!! We will have to start warming up the band for your "Welcome to Onederland" party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 14.5 pounds away from ONDERLAND and I can't wait. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodbye 200's! That is so great!
    Here is to Onederland being your next blog title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - SO JEALOUS! I'm just hanging tough at 203. something... LOL... I just want to get to under 200 by Feb 20th, my 1-year bandiversary! Congrats Jen - I am thinking you'll be seeing a 1 tomorrow hopefully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen! You are smoking us all! It's absolutely incredible how amazing you have done so far and I know will continue to do! Seriously, you had surgery THREE months after me and we have lost the exact same amount of weight. I need to step it up! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. POINT ONE TO ONEDERLAND!!!! You are almost there!! That is fantastic!! Can't you trim your hair or clip your nails to get that .1 off?! Hee hee! No worries . . you will be there any minute now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure by now you are in onederland as it is just a smidge away..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adios 200's...wait til you see it say 199...there's nothing like that feeling. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooooo close! Totally excited for you. Good work, amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS Do you wear glasses? Be sure they're off when you weigh. Hell, I removed band-aids and jewelry before I weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great news... you'll be in the 190's in no time!!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So close to Onderland!! I am cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHOOO HOOO HOO!!!!! So fantastic Jen!! Just one weeny pound and your through the barrier. So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jen that is amazing!!!! We started at the same weight and you are my inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Almost there!! You will do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome! You are on it girl. Could you move the scale to the top of a mountain...less gravitational pull...should get you to 199.9 Lots of good suggestions here for losing weight for a weigh in. Of course you weighed in without a stitch of clothing.

    ReplyDelete