How I'm Doing

Monday, January 11, 2010

Vloggie Vlog Vlog Vlog


Why watch The Bachelor when you can watch Jen TV?? :o)

12 comments:

  1. Jenny - I'm so impressed by your exercise commitment. I need to get on that train more.:)
    I didn't think I saw your other vlogs - it's so nice put a voice with your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way better than the Bachelor..every year I feel like the girls get crazier :)
    SO looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday!

    http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, you NEVER come off as a baby. For real! You look great and really have lost a lot! I think it is the "Catherine Syndrome" (Catherine did you know something was named after you?) We all saw Catherine kick ass at bootcamp and the scale didnt move! But then it did and now she is SO close to goal! Also, I like the Amy Workman Theory which is that when you work out you get little tears in your muscles and they swell adn you retain water. Yep...that sounds good. But lookey, you know that you doing the right things. Working out, eating right...so keep that in mind! That damn scale will catch up. Are you taking your measurements? I know that helped Catherine during the no scale moving time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on starting week 2 of C25K today you have quite the week ahead of you! Meeting Nicole and I on Wednesday and a fill on Friday! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's so nice to put a voice to the face and writing! Congratulations on hopping aboard the exercise train. I'm not there yet, still recovering, but it's a great inspiration to see you and everyone else here doing such a good job. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your fill on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to hear your vlog. You look great and you should be proud of yourself for starting your running training. I really enjoy reading your posts. What do you attribute your steady monthly losses to? Did it take a few fills to get good restriction to lose about 10lbs a month? Us newbies are very curious...especially when we don't have any restriction yet...lol... I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea for the exercise and the fill!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great to hear you again and 203 is yours to taking girl!! You are doing so great !! Am I gonna see you at support group sometime soon ? thinking of going this month.
    Hooray for you being able to drink t he water...me not so successful in that arena.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you look so cute - and have the softest sweet voice...

    I'm glad you're tackling this whole 'not losing' head on. Doing well, Jen. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to talk to you tonight!!!! Well done on the exercise and good luck with the fill

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful as usual and I'm so excited to hear that you are keeping up with your exercising! You are an inspiration to me (and I'm sure many others). Your blog is always one of the first ones I read. My scale moved over the weekend and it had been stuck for quite a while....feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am on the EXERCISE TRAIN with you woman! woo hoo! good place to be! And like amy said, do your measurements!!!

    ReplyDelete