How I'm Doing

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Meat Test Fail!

Definitely failed the meat test. I had 4 ounces of turkey at 12:30. It's 2:25 and I'm hungry. Boo... Calling to make a fill appointment, maybe with just a tweak I'll be in the right zone.

**OMG, cannot get in for a fill until Feb 1st. That is RIDICULOUS!

12 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a long time to wait for a fill -:(

    You are doing awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The office is very busy - I made two appointments ahead and I plan to keep doing that. I did hear they will try to fit you in if you show up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feb. 1st? Ridiculous! Maybe "fallen" bandsters made New Year's resolutions to re-fill?

    Regardless, hang in there. You're doing amazingly well. And thanks for all your encouragement. It really does help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the failed test...at least it shows you you really do need a fill. I would do the call every morning to see about cancellations move...someone cancels every day so they should be able to work you in..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did another meat test...and after 2 bites I had to wait 10 mins before another bite. I think I may be good for now, but I might make an appointment for a couple weeks.

    Meanwhile, that sucks about the failed test and the fill! Maybe keep calling? There must be quite a few who cancel once they realize they don't need a fill?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel! My 2nd fill is Jan 19th and I just called to ask them to move it up and they have no openings, not even with the PAs! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer.....I know how you feel. My first fill was Nov 12th and my second still isn't until Jan 28th uhhhgggg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you can't get in sooner!
    I wanted to ask you after seeing it last night on the biggest loser. How do you like the Body Bugg?? Do you feel it has helped with your sucess so far???

    http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bummer about the test. But at least you have a clear idea now you need a fill. Do what I did... beg plead and steal (ok, slight exaggeration lol) to get in earlier. That bites that you have to wait so long. Keep up with the water - that seemed to help me (and make me float along on my own river.. I think I was 100 percent water in the end!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was supposed to go in tomorrow for one, but here in Kansas we hare getting snow, snow, and more snow....so they called me to reschedule appts. They have cancelled the morning appts...but I can't go until Tuesday. I've been feeling like you...eat....hungry a couple hours later....:(

    Good luck til then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am not sure what the meat test is? Can you fill me in?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey i just changed my appointment from the 9th to the 25th so technically there is a 9:30 slot open...check it out !

    ReplyDelete