Well, this was a rather off weekend for me. Thankfully I've been able to maintain my loss last week which is good. I had my fill on Friday, but she only gave me .1. Such a small amount. But it made since she was concerned about the shoulder pain I am having. The frustrating part is that she thinks I'm still having the shoulder pain because I'm tight and as a result my pouch is pressing on my diaphragm causing referral pain up to the shoulder. She said that I may have to do some of this work "on my own". Ummm I have been doing a lot of this work on my own already. Yes, I have good restriction but I also make really good choices each and everyday that help to speed up my weight loss. Regardless, the shoulder pain seems to be much worse since the little .1 that I got so I guess she's right, I am going to just need to figure it out on my own for a while. I don't think I have a ton more restriction that I did on Thursday, but I also don't feel as hungry so I guess that's good.
For the first time, I didn't follow my post-fill diet to the letter this weekend. My girlfriends from college were here. On Saturday I had a milkshake for lunch (hey, it was a liquid), didn't drink the entire thing. First milkshake I've had since a while before surgery. Saturday night I had ravioli - not exactly liquid, but at least they were mushy. Yesterday I ate too much candy. My friends wanted to visit Dylan's candy bar and that's just a nightmare place for anyone trying to lose weight. The great thing is that I threw the rest of my candy out today so it wouldn't be in my house and have eaten well today. Had some greek yogurt for breakfast, tried to have some chicken salad with pita chips for lunch but got stuck so waited about an hour and had some baked beans which went down well. I also completed week two of couch to 5k today so it was good to continue the exercise thing.
I have dinner plans tonight with a girlfriend I haven't seen in forever and have cancelled on too many times to do it again and dinner with a client tomorrow. I'll make good choices at both but boy will it be nice to get back to my routine! I needs me some Jenny Chili! ;o)
Did get a huge NSV when my friends saw me. They couldn't get over how much thinner I was (they both saw me in October), so that was great to hear!
Hope everybody had spectacular weekends!! xoxo
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep girlie I get you if it's in the house it's very tempting ( i.e the cookies that I've been baking lately since the dough is in my fridge..argghh!!) But good for you for keeping with the excercise and getting back on the plan ! That's my favorite NSV to have ! GOOD FOR YOU !!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear that you are still having that shoulder pain, are they saying it will go away eventually? We all have off weekends, I have just had two in a row!! Thank goodness the exercise front is going well for both of us!Congrats on the NSV...that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on getting the treats out of the house! Hope the shoulder pain goes away soon.
ReplyDeleteOuch, that shoulder pain sounds horrible. How strange for it to come back now?
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fun night though, Miss Social Butterfly lol. And isn't it amazing how such a weeny amount of fill can have a difference. I am constantly amused. Give it a few days - bet it really kicks in then.
Hope your shoulder pain gets better, and this fill helps you out! Just think VEGAS!!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about the shoulder pain. Glad you had fun with the girls and kept up with c25k. Hope the fill kicks in!
ReplyDeleteJenny, sorry about the shoulder pain. To me: your tone in your post sounds kind of blue. (Maybe I am misreading, hope so.) If you are feeling blue and bummed out about the shoulder etc, Kisses and hugs to you-- this too shall pass and you will continue on as the success that you have been and are already.
ReplyDeleteHang in there.
Vanessa
Jennifer - she didn't speculate about the shoulder pain. Someone mentioned to me that it's Dr. Fielding's full signal but I seem to get it when I'm gassy, not so much when I'm full.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing that gets me about the shoulder pain at this point is that it may keep me from getting additional fills, so that's a bit crappy!!
Vanessa - not blue at all, but thanks. This is just something that I'll have to figure out!
Thanks everybody!! xoxo
Jenny,
ReplyDeleteI get the shoulder pain too sometimes and to me it is the signal that I am full and to stop eating.
You are doing awesome with the weight loss and I am sure you will continue to do so