How I'm Doing

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boston Bandsters and That Damn Scale!

I'm going to be in Boston next week and free if any Boston area Bandsters wanted to get together for dinner Wed night. Let me know!! Would be great to meet you in person.


The scale sucks. I haven't been using my bodybugg and need to get back into it so I'm going to charge it tonight. I was finally back down to 204.2 yesterday morning. Had iced coffee for breakfast, 4 ounces of turkey for lunch (the meat test), two peppermint patties for a snack, 3/4 cup of turkey chili for dinner with a small handful of pita chips. Max 800 calories. Woke up this morning, 205.6. REALLY? I HATE YOU SCALE. So...I figure I'll start tracking again on my bodybugg so that I can get back to 1000 - 1200 calories. I think eating too little is screwing me up. At this rate, I'll hit 199 in APRIL and that is unacceptable.


Oh, not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but I'm headed to Vegas the first weekend in February with 10 girlfriends! I've never been to Vegas with my girls (only with family), so I can't wait. I would LOVE to be at least 195 if at all possible by then. Got the 30 day shred DVD in the mail today, so let's light it up Jillian!!

11 comments:

  1. Ole Jillian kicks my a$$, hope she's good to you! Vegas is fun the first time, but I'm not a smoker and all the casinos are smoke-filled, it makes me crazy and bothers me a lot. You are doing great with the losses, you'll get back on track. People don't understand that you NEED to eat to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! Maybe the salt in the chili made you retain water? Regardless, I think kicking your caloric intake up a bit is a good idea. And my (skinny) sister swears by the Jillian workouts. I'm not there yet, but I will be soon...

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh!!! The g-damn scale, I hear that... keep at it, your body will not be able to sustain your current weight at 1000 calories-ish. Consistency is key. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Boston dinner! I am soooo available!! I can't wait!! E-mail and we can figure things out! knwitham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH stupid scale!!! I am working until 8 this Wednesday, let me see if I can change that. Do you know where you will be staying? Right in Boston or a town around there??

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh geez I was so consumed by you coming to Boston I forgot to comment on the rest of your post. I've only been to Vegas with family as well, I'm so jealous you get to go with your friends, that is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to have so much fun in Vegas....It is a blast. Scale will go down, you have done amazing so far, maybe you do need more claories. Have fun in Boston and look forward to the next NYC Bandster brunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in Boston! I went to law school there, such a fun town.

    I am fighting the scale this week too. LAME!

    And Vegas sounds awesome. Make sure you have something cute to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silly scale, it will move again! Have fund in Boston, I love it there!

    Vegas is so much fun, I don't gamble, but I really did have a great time. Bellagio is my fav, I love their conservatory, such pretty flowers. And Picasso is fav restaurant, one of the best meals I have ever had. I have only been with my husband before we were married, I am sure going with the girls is totally awesome!

    Me and my girlfriends are in the middle of planning a cruise to Bermuda in April. I can't wait! Trips like this are such great motivators :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scales SUCK!!!! Have fun in Boston. I'm from PA but I am a Major Red Sox fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hubby and I have been to Vegas 3 times and he is ready to go again, lol. He loves it :) Have a great time!!!!

    Hang in there with the scale.. it'll happen!

    ReplyDelete