Monday, April 26, 2010
Thrush Again!
So strange. I have thrush again. I've never had thrush - until my lapband surgery. So bizarre. I'm not on antibiotics. Wonder if it's from all the sliming yesterday. Nothing tastes good today. Luna bar tasted weird, coffee was a little strange. Even my yogurt had a funny taste. Had a veggie burger and a glass of wine (1/4 of the burger) and my wine tasted very strange. Came home and looked in the mirror. Tongue all white = thrush. UGH! So, I'll have to call the Doc tomorrow and see if I can get the mouthwash and diflucan. So frustrating!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ya know, I have gotten sick 5 times since my surgery in July and my doc said that sometimes eating considerably less as we all do now may make our immune systems weaker which would thus cause us to sick more often. Strange huh?
ReplyDeleteI had to look up "Thrush" in the dictionary :-D because I never heard of it before (English is my second language). At any rate... I hope that you get rid of it very fast. Does not sound pleasant at all. Poor girl!
ReplyDeleteThrush thucks!
ReplyDeleteOh yuck- sorry Jen. Get your meds and feel better.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds horrible! I'll ask my surgeon when I see him tomorrow and see if i can get some info. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteI, like Beth, find I'm a bit more delicate as a rule since this surgery, haha, always cold and always getting little sickies. Thrush sucks, my nephew has it right now too!
ReplyDeleteFeel better lova!
Poor Jenny! That totally sucks. Is anyone still using the purple stuff they put in your mouth? Can't remember what it's called. Gentian violet or something. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete