How I'm Doing

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Picture Post!

So, I am feeling a bit crappy about the way that I ate this weekend. With friends in town, there was lots of food and some booze. But then today, I was alone and there was still lots of food and chocolate! Tomorrow, back to the band rules for me. I'm afraid what the scale will say tomorrow. So, I decided to post some pictures to make myself feel better! ;-) Yesterday was gorgeous here in NYC, so my friends and I took Lucy for a walk in the park. I pulled out a pair of shorts as a joke to try on, and we snapped some pics. Same shorts day after surgery - I had lost 19 pounds, and then yesterday a total of 95 pounds down.
This is shorts pre-surgery and then me in one leg of the shorts yesterday.


And here's just my cute Lucy in the park

25 comments:

  1. that is amazing... i don't know that i could do the one-leg thing, but I'm definitely going to have to try!

    Ugh I also had an AWFUL weekend of eating and the scale is saying terrrrrifying things. fingers crossed it's down some in the am! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!!! And hilarious!!! Way to go Jenny! You inspire me! Can't wait to meet you! I can do dinner any night the week you are here so let me know what works best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Jenny! These are awesome pics! I have one pair of jeans (3 sizes bigger than I am now). Maybe as I continue to lose, I can try this too. lol. It just doesn't seem to me right now that this might actually be me someday in the not so far future.

    Anyway...you look great and your Lucy is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all....your DOG! OMG. So cute!

    And, you look of course amazing! Don't worry about the food choices this weekend...you had a great time and tomorrow you are back on track. I too made HORRIBLE choices today (as I just finished eating 5 double stuff oreos!). You've done so amazing and one weekend is certainly not throwing you off course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH I love pics! You are looking amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....now that is inspiration....glad you had a good weekend and I don't thinkl a weekend of indulgence will see you in those shorts anytime soon!!!! What breed is Lucy???? Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen this is SO great!!! I love it!! You are doing amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so easy to lose sight of how far we've come! I love, love, love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great pics! I love that you can fit into one leg of the shorts!! I want to aim for that kind of goal! :0)

    And it was a crummy eating weekend for me too.. it happens to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you!!! One or 2 bad days is ok. Look how far you have come in such a short time!!! You look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Jen!! You look amazing!!! Every time I see you, you look thinner!! Lucy is completely adorable. . can she come to brunch sometime?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG is that dog cute (and I don't like dogs!). WOW!

    Also, YOU are super cute, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn it! I can't believe I didnt save at least ONE pair of my big girl pants!

    And I love pulling out fat pictures when I am having a bad day. They totally help!

    You are looking wonderful princess!

    And yes...your dog is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT! That is so cool. I did not save any big girl pants either, wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! You fit in one leg, crazy! Keep up the good work, you look amazing. I am sorry that you are feeling guilty about your food/booze filled weekend, but you had fun, right?! Back to it today - no biggie - at least you maintained and didn't gain. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing. Lucy is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I can't believe the one-leg thing. That's truly an amazing change, Jenny. You look so good, and so excited in the pictures! Lucy is too cute, btw - she must be a big hit in the park.

    Thanks for the tip about getting tight around TOM, good to know. Enjoy SPRING in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to get my band.

    ReplyDelete
  19. UNREAL!! You look so different, its hard to even recognize you in the older picture! And thanks for the heads up on your friends band - I'm going to definitely look them up. I've really been looking for some new music (ipod tunes are getting old now) so I'm excited to hear about them! Thank you also for the water suggestion and for stopping by to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so good!! And your dog is cutie cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucy is just TOO cute! Also in that first old pic how she was jumping up on you!

    Hopefully seeing these before and afters made you feel better. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. BTW, just noticed, you're only 22 pounds from goal!? OMG! How amazing! you're SO CLOSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am seriously going to eat up that dog, she is that deliciously cute. Why is it that Jews always want to eat cute things? I don't know, but maybe that's how I gained weight???
    I've digressed: you go girl, you look AMAZING.
    And look forward, today is a NEW day and you'll be doing fine at the scales in no time, whether or not a little weekend indiscretion had an impact...

    PS: hope your phone call went well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just started following your blog and wow that is amazing!!!! I am sooo excited for you! What an accomplishment!
    Check out my blog: http://jaeworldizin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete