Did pretty okay with the eating only when hungry, pay no attention to the clock thing. HOWEVER, I've been so tight all day today.
Iced coffee = 30 cal (milk)
Protein bar = 210
Chili (two bites - stuck) = 30?
Four slices manchego cheese = 200 (?)
FOUR peppermint patties = 200 (guess these go down pretty fine)
gnocchi (stuck) = 150 - I think I maybe had five before I got stuck
Hmm...maybe you should stick to mushies for a day or two STUPIDHEAD! I had my .1 fill 2 1/2 weeks ago, so I'm thinking this is that "magic two-week kick-in".
OH, and I threw out the nuts today - emptied them into the garbage outside in the hall...Hardcore people. ;-)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Okay, that is a seriously cute picture! Congrats on the eating by hunger not the clock and for throwing out the nuts. Sorry to hear that you are getting stuck..and on chili no less. Mushies might be just the thing for a day or two.
ReplyDeleteI too am stuck. Managed just a small piece of pizza. My eyes are yearning for another but it hurts. So it was you that got me into the peppermint patties. I ate an entire bag last week (the small ones are 50 cal each and go down so easily). I now know it is forbidden for me to buy more than one. Guess the fill will help you lose some weight. Good luck in finding the sweet spot.
ReplyDeleteLove the picky!!
ReplyDeleteInteresting about the 2 week kick in for your fill. Had my first 2 days ago and not noticed anything yet - so I will be interested to see if it is yet to happen :-)
Love your picture. It's funny how the peppermint patties just slide right through. I am a nutaholic too. I'm going to try some that are pre-packaged in 1 oz servings. I'd kill for some nuts right now!
ReplyDeleteI hate being stuck, seems like its downhill the rest of the day after the first stuck feeling. I eat a piece of dark choclate everyday. Its my treat and adds great antioxidents :)
ReplyDeleteStupidhead !? LOL.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having it rough... of course the chocolate goes down well: that's murphy's law for you. Bleh.
You are doing great though, I see your ticker down, so congrats. I wonder why the chili got stuck????
Let's make a plan to get together.. perhaps lunch sometime? Email me... V
Yep, I am right there with ya....
ReplyDeleteI'm with your on the peppermint patties. It's kind of amazing that a 0.1 fill could change your restriction so much. This tool of ours is full of mysteries! Hope you're not too sore with the stuckies. xoxo
ReplyDelete