Wow....look at you. You can really tell. You must be over the moon.P.S. Can you tell I am avoiding the work I have to do also :-)
You look so great! You are going to have to teach me how to do my pics side by side so I can try that in a few months!!
You look Fabulous!!!
You look amazing!
Wow, look at that progression. Just amazing, Jen. You look beautiful!
WOW ! Look at that ! You're a beautiful girl to begin with but now you're a knock out !! Keep rocking it you are doing fantastic !!!
You look great, but you've got your last weight at 283...I don't think so!!!
typo on your last weight! no way you are still 283... you must be in the 2-teens! Great job.
That is A-mazing! You look so great! These progression pictures are so fun!
GREAT comparison photos!!! You look fabulous :)
Love it! Keep rockin that band.
Awesome! The proof is in the pictures. Keep it up.
Jen - I've been crazy busy, so trying to get caught up on blogs... WOW! Amazing Pictures!!! BTW... what do you use to post them side-by-side like that?
Wow....look at you. You can really tell. You must be over the moon.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Can you tell I am avoiding the work I have to do also :-)
You look so great! You are going to have to teach me how to do my pics side by side so I can try that in a few months!!
ReplyDeleteYou look Fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow, look at that progression. Just amazing, Jen. You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! Look at that ! You're a beautiful girl to begin with but now you're a knock out !! Keep rocking it you are doing fantastic !!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, but you've got your last weight at 283...I don't think so!!!
ReplyDeletetypo on your last weight! no way you are still 283... you must be in the 2-teens! Great job.
ReplyDeleteThat is A-mazing! You look so great! These progression pictures are so fun!
ReplyDeleteGREAT comparison photos!!! You look fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Keep rockin that band.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! The proof is in the pictures. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteJen - I've been crazy busy, so trying to get caught up on blogs... WOW! Amazing Pictures!!! BTW... what do you use to post them side-by-side like that?
ReplyDelete