On to NSV's.
- Had to take a trip to Filene's basement today as I have a client pitch on Tuesday and no suits that fit. Bought a Calvin Klein jacket size 18, bought pants SIZE 16!! Whoo hoo again! I just commented on Jacqui's blog that I was jealous of her being in a 16, thrilled for her but so jealous! Well, now I'm in a 16W. In regular pants, I'm an 18 since I fit into the size 18 GAP jeans Catherine gave me.
- I have a jacket I bought after college that is an Eddie Bauer jacket, just a casual light jacket. I put it on this morning and it fit, actually a tiny bit big. This is one of my "Oh yeah, I'm actually getting smaller pieces of clothing". It has hung in my jacket since the last time I got thinner waiting to be worn and now I can wear it! YEAH!
I'm due for a fill on Thursday. Was supposed to be yesterday but I had to move it since I'd be on a plane. I'm hoping this is the one that gets me to my sweet spot. I can gulp water at this point. Still get a pain in my chest on tuna and crackers, but most everything else goes down pretty well.

A 16 is MAJOR! I'm not there yet, but I'm sure I'll be jumping up and down when it happens! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay Jen you are totally doing it! Glad that coat worked for you. I need to catch up on your Munich posts. Hope it was awesome.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great working vacation! Germany is one of the places on my to go to list. Fantastic NSV's. Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are home safely and that the plane ride was more comfortable. Wonderful to travel and eat out and not gain. You are doing such a great job. Look forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving. Mike's family will be joining us as her folks are driving up to SF this year. We will be a mob!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe trip sounds great, but I'm sure you're glad to be home. Size 16 rocks - way to go!
ReplyDeleteSorry I had a typo above.
I love when I have shrunk out of my clothes!! The is a great NSV...congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWowie! You were jealous, now I am! Way to go kiddo!
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting we are the same weight right now! I wonder how different your measurements are than mine...bc I have been afraid to go into the gap seeing as how I have NEVER owned pants from them....
ReplyDeleteNow I want to go find some 16w's to try!
Jen so happy for you !! More than Happy to share the size 16 victory with you too LOL !!!
ReplyDeleteJen, that is awesome! I have some nice suiting from when I was a 14-16 that you might want to try - it will take me a while to get there, so you can pass it back to me when I can finally fit into it. And you mentioned you might have some that fits me, or me one step down...can we get together sometime for a closing swap? Email me at yanahelps@gmail.com.
ReplyDelete