How I'm Doing

Friday, November 13, 2009

Final Day in Munich

Had a great day yesterday. Meeting was good, got to know some of my new German colleagues which was great fun. We went out last night and I got back to the hotel at 3:00am. TIRED! I've been drinking wine with meals here and when going out, so my alcohol intake is more than usual. I'm sure that when I get home I'll be up a few pounds. Just with the schnitzel and the exhorbanant amount of salt used by Germans, I feel like I'm retaining water. Seriously, TMI, but I drank 3 liters of water yesterday...peed maybe twice. EEK!

I had Italian tonight, very yummy ravioli with meat and cheese. Had two of the three ravioli's - they were big, and some mozzarella and tomato salad. I had a piece of babybell cheese and a mess of pistachios today but that was it in terms of food. I missed breakfast since I slept so late, so that threw me off today.

I fly home tomorrow. I've had a great time here but am really anxious to get back to my apartment, my babies, and the ability to make my normal food choices!! And, I'm pretty psyched to not have to say "I'd like water with no gas please". ;-)

Hope you are all fantastic!!
xoxo

p.s. Used my bodybugg today and walked about 13000 steps, so got in some good movement today.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have had fun on your trip, the water rentention part stinks, but that will go away fast. You have to tell me about your body bugg and how you like it, I am thinking of getting one for the BF for Christmas (and one for me of course!) Safe travels home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - 13000 steps is excellent - considering we only need 10,000 (supposedly) to help lose weight. I figure the weight will come down too once you get home and back into your routine. Glad you're having fun though.. (3am? Go you! lol I would have been dead on my feet.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be home by now (wayyy behind on blogs) so I hope you're resting up and getting back to your normal routine now! :)

    ReplyDelete