How I'm Doing

Saturday, November 7, 2009

219.....

Okay so 219.8 but still there is a 1 after that 2!! My goal for Munich was 219 and I leave on Tuesday. I've got friends in town this weekend so that means meals out. Hoping I can still keep it together and get to that goal. It would feel great to get on a plane knowing that I'm down 64 pounds. I haven't been working out because of this horrible respiratory infection. I sound like an 85 year old with emphysema. But, I've been doing enough walking around that I'm still burning enough calories so that's good.


Have a great weekend everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. HOW WONDERFUL that you are only 19 lbs away from ONEDERFUL!!! Thought you might like that play on words. Just to let you know, if you are worried about your diet during your time in Munich - I HATED the food there. I actually had to find a McDonalds (yikes) because I was desperate. The only thing that I found palatable were the pastries (very good - stay away!!) because I'm vegetarian and everything is so meat-based there. Everything is boiled, and compared to our food here - relatively tasteless. I'd suggest bringing a stash of protein bars in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! Onederland is within reach!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! You are truly an inspiration!
    In regards to the foods in Munich... Since I am German I am very familiar with the cuisine... however I personally do not like the typical bavarian cuisine at all except of a few dishes (the cuisine varies a great deal from region to region, and I am from the northern part of Germany). The pastries, breads, pretzels however are super delicious and very addictive. I am still fighting the addiction after 10 years, so be careful with anything you can buy in a bakery. I don't know how you are doing on sandwiches, but I find the sandwiches to be the very best!

    In Restaurants you will definitely find a wide variety of food choices. If you have any questions just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! You are rocking it. 219 is craaaazy good. Very excited for you. It will be interesting to hear about your long plane trip and what you notice body wise- I bet you'll be so much more comfortable and enjoy the flight more. I know I would.

    I'm with Momma2fi, the food was very tasteless in Germany and I felt like there weren't a lot of spices used beyond salt and pepper. I did like sausages and beer, tho.

    I bet you'll do great this weekend re: ppl coming to town and eating out. It's a tough one but you've made soooo much progress so far that I'm sure you'll do great this weekend with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up and onederland will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting to that mini goal ahead of time!! I hope you have a great trip and that you kick that cold/resp. infection prior to having to get on a plane!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you with that tiny little 33 BMI! You are one of the Band Rockstars, can't believe how much you have lost already!

    Have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen,
    All the hard work you are putting in is showing and how!! Your BMI is way down and and you've lost almost 65 pounds. I can't begin to tell you how awesome that is.
    Try to enjoy your trip away - you are so focused now I'm sure you'll try to make the best choices and if you can't well you can and will make it back up when you get home. Safe and happy traveling xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am close to the teens as well...so I feel ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two-teens, it must feel terrific. You've really come such a long way, and in a very short time, good luck on the trip. Sorry you won't be in town when I'm visiting, but have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. Good Job. Have a great trip in Munich

    ReplyDelete