I don't notice it as much from the front, but I definitely notice that I have less bum in the side shots. How about that farmers tan from the U.S. Open? Yep, that's attractive!
Look at you! You look fantastic. Like a happier, thinner, younger sister of the girl in the before pictures. And notice that your "girls" stick out more than your belly now! Congrats on the progress. K
Thank you all for the amazing comments and support!! My weight has stalled these past few days so these comments are great to help ease the frustration!
Butter my butt and call me a biscuit you look great! 40 pounds has made a big difference on you. It was at about 40 pounds for me as well that I could tell and some others started to tell a difference.
Let me just tell you what I see. Your clothes fit better, more flattering hug on the booty, your face looks a lot slimmer, and your stomach is noticably different. WAY-TO-GO!!!
You look great! Your face is thinner and I can tell a difference everywhere! Cograts! 40 pounds is quite an accomplishment....I'm only halfway there myself.
Look at you! You look fantastic. Like a happier, thinner, younger sister of the girl in the before pictures. And notice that your "girls" stick out more than your belly now! Congrats on the progress. K
ReplyDeleteYou are looking GREAT!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! WTG. Whoo hoo 40 pounds!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS!!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! and you can totally see a difference with the front too....
ReplyDeleteWow, you look great! You must feel so proud after you see those side by side pictures!
ReplyDeletewhat a difference!! you amazing. i'm proud of you and your hard work. can't wait to join you.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the amazing comments and support!! My weight has stalled these past few days so these comments are great to help ease the frustration!
ReplyDeleteYour face has slimmed down as well! Great shots!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jen! What a difference - WTG!
ReplyDeleteButter my butt and call me a biscuit you look great! 40 pounds has made a big difference on you. It was at about 40 pounds for me as well that I could tell and some others started to tell a difference.
ReplyDeleteAwesome work!
wow, you look amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteYou have such gorgeous long hair, so pretty!
But back to the bod, wow, wow, wow!
I see the difference everywhere- your legs, your tummy, arms and I can really see it in your face.
Lovely.
WOO HOO ! Even your posture is soo much better.You radiate confidence in your shots !1 WTG
ReplyDeleteLet me just tell you what I see. Your clothes fit better, more flattering hug on the booty, your face looks a lot slimmer, and your stomach is noticably different. WAY-TO-GO!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great--all over!!! WTG!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you look fabulous! Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Your face is thinner and I can tell a difference everywhere! Cograts! 40 pounds is quite an accomplishment....I'm only halfway there myself.
ReplyDelete