Hi All. I did a massive clean out of the closet and want to get it out to the Sister of the Traveling Pants network. Let me know if anything tickles your fancy! Black dress on upper left is Donna Ricco size 22, the pic on the top right just shows the polka dot detail. The ivory and black picture just below that is Jessica Howard size 24, only worn once - I love this dress! Picture below that is Lane Bryant - brown size 22. Last dress is purple and ivory, great sundress. Never worn size 18. Let me know what you want! This is just the dresses, I'm about to post skirts, shirts and pants.Sunday, September 27, 2009
Paying it Forward - Dresses
Hi All. I did a massive clean out of the closet and want to get it out to the Sister of the Traveling Pants network. Let me know if anything tickles your fancy! Black dress on upper left is Donna Ricco size 22, the pic on the top right just shows the polka dot detail. The ivory and black picture just below that is Jessica Howard size 24, only worn once - I love this dress! Picture below that is Lane Bryant - brown size 22. Last dress is purple and ivory, great sundress. Never worn size 18. Let me know what you want! This is just the dresses, I'm about to post skirts, shirts and pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi! Just curious how you become a part of this network? I have a ton of clothes that I would love to pass along. Thanks in advance! :o)
ReplyDeleteHi Melly - There isn't really a network, just throw pics of the clothes on your blog or even just let people know what you've got. People will contact you to share their address, you send the clothes and that's that! It's a great way to save some money - by getting clothes from others as you go down in sizes and a great way to give back to others!
ReplyDeleteLove that you're doing this!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!
OK Jen... I know that the Donna Rico will be too big, but it is CUTE! I'm thinking it might be able to be altered for a wedding I'm going to in December... if no one else is interested, I'd love to give it a shot!!! But seriously - if anyone else wants it that it will fit, give it to them first... I just am going to need a dress (two) for this wedding... one for the rehearsal dinner and one for the actual event! :-) Email me if it works out and I'll send you my address (sarah-fogler@comcast.net). BTW - your box is in the mail tomorrow - would have been Sat., but the USPS closed...
ReplyDelete- Sarah
I am laughing because I am looking at all the assembled tops and skirts and stuff and I have some of the same stuff, and if I don't have it I do remember seeing it online at LB and considering it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa-ha. We have good taste.
And now we'll have way more selection. I can only imagine the shopping plunders you will be partaking in nowadays :-)