Yay!!!! They all do fit you great! I love that lace top on you...it was always a fave of mine! It looks like they won't be fitting you for long though!!!
Hi Jen, from another Gen...I bet I will have some stuff for you soon! You look great. Love the lace top.
Check out my blog, http://ihearttheband.blogsppot.com - yes, shameless trolling for followers...I think my blog was not listed for a while so I need to catch up collecting fellow bandster bloggers!
Yay!!!! They all do fit you great! I love that lace top on you...it was always a fave of mine! It looks like they won't be fitting you for long though!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, from another Gen...I bet I will have some stuff for you soon! You look great. Love the lace top.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog, http://ihearttheband.blogsppot.com - yes, shameless trolling for followers...I think my blog was not listed for a while so I need to catch up collecting fellow bandster bloggers!
You look great Jenny. I like the blue top, good colour on you and the side shot is very flattering.
ReplyDeleteGen- I am going to check out your blog toot de suite.
You look great! and have such a beautiful smile! Congrats on your journey so far, looks like everything is going great!
ReplyDeleteJenny - what are you looking for? I have stuff too, mostly size 22/24... email me at sarah-fogler@comcast.net with what you're looking for!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! I've missed alot of goings on but Im glad to see that you've been up to some amazing things !! Conrats on the 35 that's AWESOME !!!
ReplyDeleteI love that lace top, it looks fabulous on you !!!