Jen, thanks for the pics, I would love to put dibs on some stuff, but it's getting colder here, so when this stuff would fit me, it would be too cold to wear! I'm thinking about the 9 west blouse, though. I might have a few occasions to wear it. Can you put me on the list for that? Maybe just a soft envelope will do it. kayvee78@aol.com Thanks.
I wish I were comfortable enough to wear the sleevless shirts, they're adorable, and I so need shirts. I love the capris though. Since I'm new-ish to your blog, if you send me the denim capris, I'd love to PayPal you some cash for the shipping. And the brown ones, are they a true size 26? jipetz09@yahoo.com ~Jessica~
Jen, thanks for the pics, I would love to put dibs on some stuff, but it's getting colder here, so when this stuff would fit me, it would be too cold to wear! I'm thinking about the 9 west blouse, though. I might have a few occasions to wear it. Can you put me on the list for that? Maybe just a soft envelope will do it. kayvee78@aol.com Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Paying it forward is fabulous - and there is no guilt with getting rid of it! Great job!
ReplyDeleteKathi - It's yours, I'll email you to get your address.
ReplyDeleteI wish I were comfortable enough to wear the sleevless shirts, they're adorable, and I so need shirts. I love the capris though. Since I'm new-ish to your blog, if you send me the denim capris, I'd love to PayPal you some cash for the shipping. And the brown ones, are they a true size 26? jipetz09@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete~Jessica~