How I'm Doing

Thursday, September 10, 2009

So Tired Today!

Not sure what's up with yesterday and today, but I'm beat! It's probably the weather...tonight and tomorrow are going to be just awful - rain.

Things are going well. I did about an hour on the Wii last night and am now trying to do about 12 minutes of EA active sports - boxing.  Let's just say my arms are throbbing a bit. The fun thing is that I definitely worked them harder yesterday that I did on Monday and yet they don't hurt nearly as bad, so that's a good sign!

I have a big weekend planned. Off to Fire Island tomorrow night for a bachelorette dinner. It will be a quick trip, the other girls are staying but I need to get home to the animals. Also, I have to be up early on Saturday because I'm going to the U.S. Open!!  WHOO HOO! Very excited. I have tickets to the men's semi-finals so that will be fun. I haven't been in 4 years and it's always a great time.

Tomorrow will be the first day I'll be eating out for two meals since July. My friend Marc is in town so we're going to have lunch and then the Fire Island dinner. I'm motivated so I know I'll make the right decisions, but I'm a calorie counter and that's always hard to do when you eat out.

While I'm motivated to lose weight, I'm not motivated to work today! Although I did get a great deal accomplished so that's good. Off to photography tonight, hope all of you ladies are doing well!

7 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend. I'm with you about work, i have plenty to get to and just can't get motivated. Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! You are doing so great and are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have an awesome time babe, so jealous bout the open!

    In terms of calorie counting - I've kind of un-learned that habit since banding, because once you reach proper restriction it's just too hard to do - I have no clue what my cals will be when I eat a third of my wrap or whatever, you know? Trust the band. Make wholesome choices. You'll rock it, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh the tennis open.. somewhere I've always wanted to go but never managed to.. lucky you!

    I have to agree with Angie too. Forget the calorie counting if you can. Just know that whatever you're eating..its not as much as before and that's got to be a good thing. x

    Enjoy your weekend, sounds like you have some good things planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome weekend and enjoy yourself! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! I need to get back into using my EA Fitness trainer...thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the Open huh? That will be fun! You sound like you are doing great with your exercise- I need to get my rear in gear! I just don't feel quite ready. How long after your surgery were you starting to exercise?

    ReplyDelete