How I'm Doing

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NYC Brunch Redux - NYC Ladies Please Read **UPDATE

**We're moving to Sunday. 12:30pm, Dos Caminos 50th and 3rd avenue. Reservation is still in my name. So fun!

Hi Ladies -

Unfortunately something came up for Catherine on Saturday and she is unable to come to brunch. Jacqui is also out with her hubby's birthday. We can totally still do Saturday but I thought I'd throw it out there and see if Sunday worked for more people. I know Catherine is available that day...unsure about Jacqui. For those of you that are available, let me know if Sunday is good or if you can only do Saturday. If I lose anyone, we'll just stick with Saturday and plan another sometime in February. ;-)

Jen

10 comments:

  1. either one is fine with me...I will bring my shake...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both days work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that was weird the previous Gazelle post was me , dont know why it showed up as gazelle, my work??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I was wondering who the heck Gazelle was. Let's just wait to hear from Heather and I'll check in with Jacqui. I'll let you all know the plan by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Ladies we're on for Sunday. 12:30pm, Dos Caminos 50th and 3rd, reservation will be in my name. YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, see you guys there! YAY :)

    ReplyDelete