OMG Jenny, just how amazing do you look! You look so damn skinny and I cannot get over the pictures of you now. Just beautiful - big or small but even more stunning 77 pounds down. A HUGE CONGRATS HON!!!!!
You look really fantastic; it's amazing that you've lost so much so quickly. The only thing that you had in the first pic that is sadly missing though is the puppy. :)
OMG! YOU DO LOOK SO GREAT! (like everyone else said)!!! 77 down is DRASTIC! I can totally see it all over your body and your legs look so small. Dang, you look tiny to still be 205, I wonder if you are tall? haha! You are rockin' it girl! way to go!
so who's the skinny chic on the right ?!! WOW mama that's you !! Just simply freaking crazy amazing !! I'm soo proud of you Jen! What you have done is just amazing !!!
OMG Jenny, just how amazing do you look! You look so damn skinny and I cannot get over the pictures of you now. Just beautiful - big or small but even more stunning 77 pounds down. A HUGE CONGRATS HON!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, what a marvelous change. Keep up the good job!
ReplyDeleteYou look really fantastic; it's amazing that you've lost so much so quickly. The only thing that you had in the first pic that is sadly missing though is the puppy. :)
ReplyDeleteWowzers! You look FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteJen!! You look AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration :)
Wow Jen!! You look great!! Just think what the next 6 months will bring!
ReplyDeleteLooking totally fabulous! Keep up the great work! Glad you had such a good Christmas with your Mom.
ReplyDeleteHope the rest of your Holidays are just as perfect.
Whoa! You look TOTALLY skinny! Nice work! Late Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeleteJen you are looking totally FAB, it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI am speechless... wow! What a transformation... amazing.
ReplyDeleteTwo thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing accompolishment! Your pics really show your hard work
ReplyDeleteFreakin' amazing, lady!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's so awesome Jenn! You have no stomach- amazing!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome progress lady! Keep it up- whoo hoo, what a great way to start the new year- feeling GOOD!! Yah!
ReplyDeletewow! These pics are inspirational!! You look so amazing, keep up all the hard work1
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow...you look great. You look like a totally different person!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING! and it sounds like you had a great Christmas! You are such an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWow again. You look like the much younger, much thinner sister of your old self. Congrats and thanks for sharing. I need the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteOMG! YOU DO LOOK SO GREAT! (like everyone else said)!!! 77 down is DRASTIC! I can totally see it all over your body and your legs look so small. Dang, you look tiny to still be 205, I wonder if you are tall? haha! You are rockin' it girl! way to go!
ReplyDeleteso who's the skinny chic on the right ?!! WOW mama that's you !! Just simply freaking crazy amazing !! I'm soo proud of you Jen! What you have done is just amazing !!!
ReplyDelete