How I'm Doing

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stuck!

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life.

I loved that show! And in honor of that message I figure it's good for all of us to recognize the crappy parts of the band since alot of my posts are about how great it is.

I'm stuck. Right now...stuck. You're probably saying "oh jen, what stupid thing that you weren't supposed to eat did you eat?" huh...a 1/4 of a Luna bar. At 11am. Now I was perfectly fine yesterday. Ate a cup of chili for lunch without a problem. Very much feeling back to normal with my restriction. Imagine my surprise then to be sliming in the bathroom at work after daring to eat 1/4 of a luna bar!! I won't even comment on the fact that they were cleaning my bathroom so I had to race upstairs in order to get to the other one...four people in it so I sat down on the toilet only to slime in toilet paper. Ewww!

I had planned on salad for lunch. Scratched that and decided on some very liquidy chili. Ate 1/4 of it, stuck. Trying to let it pass without getting sick. Not sure I'm going to make it.

It's frustrating because days like last Thursday when I had steak clearly mean that I don't need an unfill. So to turn around after feeling like I'm back to normal to have a day like today sucks!

I still love my band but today he's like a bad boyfriend; confusing, hard to read and completely unsatisfying!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

16 comments:

  1. Thats been me for the last few months! Definitely part of bandster hell!
    Ok, you need to do a blog on how to add to IPHONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that completely sucks. I hope you're feeling better by now. Smoothie King, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man I've been there, it blows! The band is such a learning process, although mine seems to work in cycles. The week before my (.) I can eat a cow basically, then the next 2 weeks soup it is. I hope it gets better for you, hang in there! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUP! I go back and forth too. I have been fine until the last couple of days I have been getting stuck pain again. Very tempermental, this band thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you're having to deal with stuck issues..especially at work! I love the analogy to the bad boyfriend though. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you.. I hate that stuck feeling. I can almost predicte when it is going to happen.. and what I still can not figure out is those days when it it doesn't even feel like a band is in place. I have never really read any literature on this.. but so many of us talk about the band's cycle of tight/loose.. makes you wonder.. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you are having stuck episodes. And you are right, it can be SOOOO frustrating.

    I think my band for sure is a guy...look at how its bailed on twice. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My band was behaving badly yesterday as well. And today, no problems. Our bands must be long-lost twins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry it's giving you a hard time...here's hoping tomorrow is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is definately a love hate relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor you - that bites. I hope your tum feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope dinner goes down better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes sorry! I know sometimes I can do Luna or Zone bars, sometimes I can't. NO rhyme or reason. Can't wait to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No fun!!! and rushing to the bathroom, and then people being in there, is the worst!! Thanks for your sweet comments..my brother is so cute! Sans living in ATL and the girlfriend, I would have to set y'all up! Would love to get together the week of the 18th..what about Thursday? what is your email?

    ReplyDelete