Found some old pictures on facebook (this is why I love the fact that you can hide people from seeing your tagged photos...)
This is why I LOVE my lapband!! (Click on the pictures to make them larger)

I'm off to meet Camille today for brunch! So excited to finally see her in person!


Fabulouser and fabulouser, my dear.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you have come a long way...gorgeous to start and stunning now.
ReplyDeleteBTW, send me an email. achio4444 at gmail dot com. I am in!!!!!!! I don't know what I am thinking, but I AM IN! Oh, and my very skinny, marathon running BFF wants to run with us. Hope you don't mind! ;)
you are my hero love you xox
ReplyDeleteyou're a stunner!
ReplyDeletejust amazing... so beautiful - at any weight, but the smile on your face now says it all!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing... Have an awesome lunch...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! That is all.
ReplyDeleteYou look so much happier now. And younger!
ReplyDeleteLook at you beautiful girl! You have done such an amazing job with your band!
ReplyDeleteWow! You look so vibrant and happy compared to how you used to look. Both beautiful women, one worn out and one full of life... I can't wait to join you! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!!
ReplyDelete