Gap Always Skinny Jeans...size 12.
Salesperson asked me if I was a Medium or a Large. Seriously?
Scale this morning 166.2.
Got .2 taken out of my band. Had a luna bar, iced coffee, 3/4 cup salad, 1/2 small bag baked lays, 1/2 cup chex mix. Just had some nuts and about 3/4 cup of chili. Still have decent restriction or so it seems, but no sliming! Didn't get stuck. This is absolutely lovely!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fabulous news all around! SKINNY SIZE 12! So cool.
ReplyDeletewoooooooooot
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME NSV!! Hope I get that one someday. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, skinny jeans! A girl can dream....
ReplyDeleteGreat news all around! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteHey Skinny! That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd glad the unfill is working...I need one desperately!
Yay! Yay for size 12! Yay for good salespeople! and Yay for being able to eat without sliming!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you can eat "normally" again and wear a size 12!
ReplyDeleteHey! That's great news and awesome nsv's!! Good for you!
ReplyDeletegreat news! 12's is terrific news too! If they mysteriously disappear in Chicago......well.... never mind.
ReplyDeleteLovely is right...so are size 12's mama.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. I can wear the Gap size 12s, but only Long and Lean and Curvy fit - no skinnies for me yet! Can't wait to see you Chica!
ReplyDeleteSorry... I think you got the REALLY drunk conversation?!? Despite my inappropriateness... it was so FUN getting to talk with you... well, what I (unfortunately) remember of it... or want to remember... anyway, if I ever get to NYC, I'd love to have a slightly less drunken conversation with you!
ReplyDeleteAhem: mz. size 12, are you too little to poke out a post about Chi-town?
ReplyDeletePlease report back.
:-)
T'was fun finally meeting you in Chicago, Jen! I'd heard SO much... :) You're just TEENY!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice trip back to NYC (a place I've yet to visit but SO want to)! Hope to see you again at BOOBs 2011!
Blessings,
Robin at Band on the Run