Survived lunch. Got a meatball sub. Ate the inside and just claimed I don't eat bread. Ate really slow. BUT...just got asked what I wanted for breakfast. They're making poached eggs on asparagus (since I don't eat bread). Umm...I don't eat breakfast!! Good lord...maybe I'll sleep until 11am. ;-)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"Thanks so much but I truly don't eat breakfast" sounds good to me.
ReplyDeleteOh sweet Jesus, there's nothing worse than feeling guilty because you're keeping a secret. I know it well. Yesterday at the party someone asked how I've been losing weight. I did the whole eating less thing, but I felt guilty about it. If there weren't so many people within earshot i would have 'fessed up, but I just couldn't do it in a room full of people. I prefer to share in much smaller groups!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, my dear. You will handle it with grace, I know.
Success so far....you can do it! Good luck.
ReplyDelete