How I'm Doing

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quinoa recipe??

Hello My Lovely Blogger Friends!

Does anyone remember who posted the quinoa greek salad recipe??

Boot camp is great! Went yesterday morning at 7am. Going tomorrow night and then Friday night.

My A/C broke in my bedroom yesterday. It's less than 2 years old. Won't blow cold air. Of course, I didn't purchase the extended warranty. BOO!!! It's going to be 92 on Saturday, I will have a new A/C by then!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. well janelle posted one within the past few days...but originally i do believe i was gilly! very yummy! i made one too but changed a few ingredients :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem.. "it was gilly" i wish i was gilly lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i posted this one...is that the one you mean? http://somethingsomethingsomethingfatchick.blogspot.com/2010/05/quinoa.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...carmie...so sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that recipie Gilly and it is definitely on my weekend must make list.. sounds delicious..
    thanks for prompting Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to get my hands on a good Quinoa recipe... peeeerrrffect timing. Love it when I need something and it comes to me! Oh yeah! Thanks... : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted one the other day too- Nothing spectacular, just something I threw together! I'm obsessed with Quinoa right now, so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made Gilly's recipe and it was awesome - half a batch with diced fresh mozzarella and half with crappy feta (go for the fresh, what I had was terrible). DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Gilly beat me to posting the link. Also, did you know that if you use Google Reader, you can do a search of your blogs for certain words or phrases? Up at the top, to the right of where it reads Google reader, there is a search box. You can type whatever it is your are searching for then click on search, and it will bring up all the things that match your criteria. It works great!

    ReplyDelete