Today begins the Hot Summer Meltdown challenge! I'm very excited about it. I weighed 181.4 this morning and am hoping to get down to 170 by August 1st. In reality I'd love to be 165 by August 7th. That would be goal and also my one year bandiversary. We'll see what happens! The timing of this challenge is perfect. I feel like it gives me something to focus on and push me these next two months.
I have a fill on Tuesday. Last time G and Dr. F talked me out of getting one. I had lost 8 pounds the month before and I was on my (.) which means I'm always tighter. They said I should come back in two weeks but I couldn't get an appointment. So here it is a month later and I'll finally get in! I have decent restriction but it's not ideal. I've also only lost about 1.5 in a month. UGH! So, hoping this fill, and me getting off my butt and starting to exercise again, will get me into the 170's. OMG...170's.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck in the challenge!!! I'm meeting with my Dr. this week, but I think I'm going to pass on a fill for now...I just might be at my sweet spot!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I'll be doing the challenge with you and I am very excited!!!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! I need to get re focused and get to GOAL! Hopefully the challenge will help motivate us! And I am sure the fill will help too! xo love ya
ReplyDeleteI'm happy about this challenge too - it's great to really focus and have to be accountable every Sunday. (Sunday is a BRUTAL weigh-in day, btw.)
ReplyDeleteYou're so close to goal, you've done amazingly well. I'm sure you can do whatever you put your mind to this summer.
Good luck with the fill this week,hopefully it gives you the little push you need. I hear you on being stuck in the 180's- i've been here for over 2 months! eeeeek. Let's hope this challenge gets us both into the solid 170's! xxoo
ReplyDeleteIt would be fantastic if you hit your goal during this challenge! I am rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the challenge. I didn't bother to enter for two reasons...I've had only one pretty meaningless fill since surgery and where I'm 23 lbs since 2 weeks before surgery, I've literally been the same weight for 3-4 weeks...no scale movement sucks.
ReplyDeleteYou're goal is so in sight.
Good luck with those goals Jen
ReplyDeleteI am sad that I missed this challenge! But the picture for the challenge is so damn cute! Who made it? I am going to work backwards through your blog to catch up! You and I are practically at the same spot weight wise and hell yes we will be at 170 by August! We can do it!
ReplyDeleteI made it, Amy!
ReplyDeleteThe last challenge really helped me stay on track (duh.)
You'll do great!!!