Those were my words for Gaspar today during my fill. It was time. It had been three months since my previous fill and I was ready! Got to the appointment (passed our lovely Dinnerland on her way out of the office and on my way in). G, the wonder came in, and I let him know that I really needed a fill. For those of you who are new to fills, let me explain why I felt I was ready:
1) Typically I can only eat about 1/3 - 1/2 of a restaurant meal. Lately I've been able to eat closer to 1/2 - 3/4 before I feel satisfied. 2) I am hungry well within a four hour period. 3) Other than that, frankly I just know. It's been 10 months and at this point by listening to my body and the feeling I have while eating, I can tell when I'm ready for a fill. So, I got .25 today bringing me to 7.65 in a 10 cc band. Feeling good so far. Not too tight, can drink fine. I'll know best once I can start eating solid food if I'm back at my sweet spot or not.
Oh, another reason a fill will help. I was at 183 (always two pounds higher on my doc's scale) today. I was 183 on my docs scale a month ago. Lost zero in a month. Great news that I hadn't gained, but unfortunate to have gone a month without losing. I know that I'm smaller, I really do feel great about what I've accomplished and I understand that with only 18 pounds to goal it will be slow going, but it would have been nice to lose more than nothing in a month!
So, I'm filled up and feeling good. Ready to lose a bit this week and move and groove towards my goal of 170 by August 7th (aspirational goal is to meet my actual goal of 165 by that same day).
Tried really hard to stick to liquids today but it's a hard one for me. I had jamba juice for lunch so that was good. Blended some chili I had made a couple of weeks ago and frozen for dinner. It was liquidy enough to pass for me.
Was awesome to run into V today. She looks fantastic. Seriously, cute cute cute!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad you're back in fighting shape with your fill! You'll be dropping el-bees in no time.
ReplyDelete183?!?! You are so skinny!!! Looking great and glad you got the fill you need :)
ReplyDeleteI hope this fill gets you back to your sweet spot!
ReplyDeleteJ-- great to see you too! You are looking fabu yourself and let's hope we are both in the green zone from our fills.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your stuff this week and keep me posted. xo V
Sounds great! I am so glad you got your fill. I totally know the feeling of being happy you didn't gain, but sad you didn't lose in a month. This month will be much better, I am sure! <3
ReplyDeleteI need a fill too!! Hope you are in the green zone!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll get back on track with this fill I'm sure!! YOu are looking hot stuff lately and you still remain a weight loss superstar/inspiration!! how's that for a pep talk?? :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to see V!!!
Here's to good restriction!
ReplyDeleteHere's to your sweet spot...actually, to all of our sweet spots.
ReplyDeleteCheers my friend!
Hope this one gets the scales moving again
ReplyDeleteHope you are in the green zone again and gets the scale moving!
ReplyDelete