I have to make the commitment to blogging! It's so hard when I can't access it from work, and while I have the blogger app on my iphone, it's not the easiest to type with. Anyway, I took today off, and am home alone with time to blog! YAH!
Sorry I missed the NYC brunch. I was hoping to go, but went to a CT casino with Dan - he had a baseball clinic. Had lots of fun, ate too much but enjoyed myself thoroughly...and only lost $75.
I haven't been as fantastic at the food and exercise in the last week. I find that when I get busy and stressed at work, I lose focus on the healthier things. I need to learn how to go for the apple instead of the complex carb in a pinch.
I'm going to Costa Rica for a wedding in a month, so that is some incentive to get off 10 pounds and get back under 199.
Hope you are all doing well. I'm off to read blogs now!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You can do it-- keep at it...
ReplyDeleteI haven't posted since New Year's Eve... just crazy busy, so I understand! Hope you have a great trip to CR! FUN!
ReplyDeleteJust caught up on your blog. You look so cute and so happy with your man. xoxo PS We're weigh-in twinsies (give or take a pound. which is, like, what, a sneeze or something)...
ReplyDeleteHey: where you at girl?
ReplyDeleteEmail me if you're abandoning the blog- but I hope you're not!
Hope all is well. xoxo
I miss you :) How are ya?
ReplyDelete