How I'm Doing

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weigh In Day

Today was weigh in day and I'm down four pounds for the week! And that's with my (.) so I'm feeling pretty great about that!

My day yesterday continued to be productive. After cleaning out drawers, I moved to closets and then to the dreaded under the bathroom sink! I'm feeling very organized now that everything (well mostly) has a place.

I'm not feeling very motivated work wise today. It's our annual performance appraisal process and I've got three to write. I'm just not feeling it today so I'm trying to get everything else done first! I'm treating myself with a manicure after work. My nails have that oh so lovely two week chipped look!

Started my day with coffee with coffeemate. I figure i'll finish the bottle I've got at work and then switch to coffee sans coffeemate. I had a tbls of peanut butter and a banana on a small flour tortilla for breakfast (fajita sized). Yum! I have lunch with a friend today so we're going to a cafe that does healthier food (e.g. Salads with low fat cheese, organic veggies). I think I may have the quiche. Dinner will be salad.

5 comments:

  1. WooHoo on the weight loss!!! way to get back in the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are on track. Way to go. That breakfast fajita sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Miss Jen! Now you have me looking at my 2 week old manicure! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!!! You're an inspiration... did you get this mojo independent of any visits to the doc's office?
    You go girl. I'm counting down until my next fill...

    ReplyDelete