Hey All -
I actually got my bum out of bed and to the park yesterday to do my 5k program. Walk 1.5 minutes, run 1 minute (8 times). Running outside is so much more difficult than the treadmill! I went very slow, but I did it and it felt good. Today is a rest day and then I'm back to the gym tomorrow. Going at lunch worked well for me so I'm going to try that again this week and do M, W, F.
I haven't weighed this weekend. Tomorrow is weigh in day and since I have had my (.) I just decided to leave it until tomorrow to see what I've done scale wise.
Today has been a very productive one so far. I woke up at 8, laid in bed until 9 and then carted tons of laundry (5 loads plus my comforter) to the laundromat. Of course, nothing can be easy. I had put some coffeemate into my travel mug to have a small iced coffee while doing laundry. By the time I bought my iced coffee - after having gotten all of my laundry into washers, I went to open my travel mug and SURPRISE! it was already open...all over my iphone, nook and bag. Ugh. No worries, electronics are fine but it took a while to wash everything off. Luckily I was at the laundromat so I just threw the bag in and opted for half and half with a bit of sugar. Good news = I can completely do coffee without coffeemate and it saves me about 4 points!
So, I finished my laundry and came home and organized. Cleaned out drawers, got rid of clothing I never wear (old t shirts etc), made my bed, threw out the trash, did the dishes. Feeling very cleaned!
I do need to get up and grocery shop, but I'm going to leave that for a bit and just relax.
Hope you're all doing well!
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Man...it would SUCK to have to go to the damn laundry mat. Makes me thankful I just have to walk to my garage :)
ReplyDeleteI love days like that when you get a bunch of stuff accomplished. You are rocking this!
ReplyDeleteI know people who HATE the laundry mat. I used to love it. One day a week, get all your laundry done at once and spend an hour folding, DONE. Now it's five separate loads of laundry, 5 separate foldings. I feel like I'm ALWAYS doing laundry. OK...guess I got on a rant there. LOL.
ReplyDeleteVery productive!