Thursday, August 5, 2010
YEAH!!!!
This photo is perfect. I hit 175 today! My goal was to hit it tomorrow, before I left for Chicago... ;-)
My one year bandiversary is Saturday. I will be in Chicago celebrating my new life with my amazing girlfriends. I have lost 108 pounds in two days less than a year. I only have 10 pounds to lose before I reach my goal. I never imagined this. A great great feeling!
This last 10 pounds was tough. I can only imagine how tough the next 10 will be! But I'm excited about it. I feel skinny. I can see the skinny girl in the mirror. Of course I also see the incredibly saggy, wrinkly skin which looked so milky and lovely when I was fat. Now it just looks like really saggy skin. BUT, I feel incredible. I feel confident, I feel thinner, I feel great in clothes. I feel satisfied. I feel so happy.
Less than two months until Chicago with you all. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YAY! 175!
ReplyDeleteWOO-HOO! Congrats, the 70's are def. a tough group of #'s to get through, but your doing great! You sound so happy and I love it, I hope you have a fantastic time this weekend. xxoo
ReplyDeleteYay! So proud of you!! Enjoy Chicago! And to answer your question, I will be here over Xmas!!! For the most part!!! Can't wait to see you then!!!! Xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteAwesome Jen!! I can't wait to meet you in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! That is awesome, I totally agree with Kristen the 70's are so hard to get through...I am still stuck here! You are doing so great, just an amazing inspiration. I can't wait to see you in Chicago!
ReplyDeletethat is freakin fantabulous.. enjoy every single minute!!! you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteI am so so happy for you and you look beautiful. Have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteFan-freakin-tastic! Congratulations, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased for you, have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Skinny woman.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Jen! Congrats!!! Well earned... and a great job. Enjoy your time with girlfriends, and happy one-year bandiversary!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!! You've done so well to get to this great place. Hope you have a wonderful, skinny time in Chicago!
ReplyDeletewowie! awesome :-) have a great time
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! and you totally deserve this, you have worked hard and you are such an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteBe proud sista! You deserve all the happiness. Have an amazing weekend!
ReplyDeleteWOOT!!! That is so fantastic!!! You look amazing, and have totally worked that band like a rock star!! :) I bet it felt so great to see that number on the scale. Enjoy!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Jen. Congratulations and I am so proud of you. Have an awesome time celebrating with your girlfriends! It must be a day of hitting goals...I hit my I year goal today(with a week to spare!)
ReplyDeleteGood job...Have a great trip this weekend xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats Jen! That is an amazing achievement!
ReplyDeleteThat's the best darn news in the world, pop tart.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
YAY! What an awesome accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!! That is great. Sooo proud of you.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, way to go! I am SO proud of you, you are amazing! I really wish I was going to Chicago :( <3
ReplyDeleteYou are such a rock star. I remember weighing 175 and feeling skinny. I hope I'm there again by next year.
ReplyDelete