First, still tight today. YUCK. Eating better than yesterday but had to walk for 15 minutes today to get unstuck from nuts!
Next - and so much more important! CAMILLE is coming to town. That's right, our lovely blogger goddess Camille is headed to NYC. So, it's time to introduce her to the prickly pear margarita ladies.
So, Monday Labor Day. 12:30pm, Dos Caminos 50th and 3rd avenue. Let me know if you're in so I can get a count for the reservation! Not sure if they'll be serving brunch on a Monday, but hoping that they may since it's a holiday. If not, they still have guac and margaritas people. ;-)
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds fun.. don't forget the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI've had a stuck episode too today. Ugh! I wish I could meet all you NYC ladies!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have so much fun. Wish I could make it, but looking forward to Chicago.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time! Have a margarita for me please!!!
ReplyDeleteUg! I wish I was not out of town that weekend! Sorry to miss it!
ReplyDeleteOne day...
ReplyDeleteI want to come! Whether or not I can is another story. I'll let you know ASAP.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I am going to be in town but if I a
ReplyDelete, I would love to come!! I will let you know when I know my plans.
Dont know if I am in town...will let you know :-)
ReplyDeleteWhen did you break the 160's girl??? I am SO jealous. and AWESOME job!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I think we're at the shore during Labor Day weekend, I need to check with my hubs, but I would love to join if I could.
:-(
I will be in touch, hope you're well.