How I'm Doing

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New York Brunch - THIS SUNDAY!!

Be there or be square... tee hee.


I made a reservation at Dos Caminos for 12:30 this upcoming Sunday July 25th. So excited to see everyone, it's been too long. I've got the following people as potentials/coming:



Kristin
Colleen
Vanessa
Carla and Sister
Meghan
Me and my friend Morgan

Please confirm that you're in so that I can confirm the reservation. 

Also Catherine, Jacquie and anyone else, let me know if you're around and in!

Excited to see everyone!!
Jen

13 comments:

  1. If only it was the following Sunday! I will be on Long Island from 7/30 - 8/9 and would have been there! Poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun. I'm coming to NY with family on August 12th and 13th. We're staying somewhere close to Times Square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime, sometime... I think we'll be bringing Lucia up to visit the American Girl store sometime, so I would love to meet any/all of you!!! If not then, definitely Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm IN! Can't wait. Thanks for making the reservation, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?... You didn't make reservations in San Diego :-) Wish I had a crew here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, forgot to ask: Which Dos Caminos? SoHo or midtown?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang I just missed you guys. Home from Jersey/Philly today....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen,
    Me and Sis Sophia are planning on being there. Can you email me your phone number in case anything comes up with babysitter etc. You can email me at cburgoyne@gazelleglobal.com
    Thanks
    See you then
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for the delay in confirming..this week has kicked my a**!! I am totally in! I cannot wait..thanks so much for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to come too!! I've been out of the blogosphere recently...if we're not away this weekend at the beach, I will join you! I'm still not sure...I will try to let you know asap as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I will going to a funeral on Sunday morning, so I will not be able to make it...I might try to join y'all for the end, but don't count on it! ;(

    ReplyDelete