How I'm Doing

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm good I'm good!

Just so so busy. For the first month in a while I'm not traveling for business but find myself working all week and then traveling on the weekends. Wedding in Mass this weekend, Indiana the following, the Hamptons the following and then Rochester the following...(don't ask). 


I'm doing well. Still walking, still trying to make good choices. I met up with our lovely Sarah and Catherine tonight. Amazing to see them both!


Hope all is well!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. SO great to see you and Sarah last night!! What a blast!! And I still can't believe the trainer connection -- SMALL WORLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... So much fun to see you guys last night!!! I will send the picture this weekend once I am home. Miss you already! Lucia asked when we could go back before we even left!

    ReplyDelete