And no, it's not about S. Check out this picture of the bruises on my shins from my fall. And, remember this was a week ago today!
I'm feeling a little Kathy B in Misery. ;-) The bruise on my left shin is about 7 inches long. Crazy! The one on the right still hurts and is a bit swollen. Let's all say it together... WINTER BE OVER!!
Thanks for all of your comments on the S post. I'm over the anger. I actually emailed him today to say congratulations. He was not for me and I always knew that. My anger was the lack of answer I have for why I'm still single. Less about him. He was my friend for 20 years and I wish him the best.
Looking forward to the week ahead. Determined to get some exercise in this week!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Winter be over, Winter be over... is it working?
ReplyDeleteYikes, that looks like when I had my veins done in my legs.
Hope it "all" feels better soon.
You poor girl! Glad you're on the mend, and can't wait to see you on March 20th!
ReplyDeleteFirst a big OUCH!!!.. get some vitamins in that bod to expedite the healing sweets.. Now for the love talk.. believe me.. believe me when I say this.. your match is out there.. and it is going to be perfect when he comes along.. I firmly believe in fate.. God gave me the most wonderful man in the world .. so hang in there.. he'll be here to meet you soon.. hugs
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for Summer. Sorry about the ouchie, but glad you are feeling better about S. Definitely classy to email him congrats.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree with Bonnie...I definitely think your email was a classy gesture. I think closure is important and you created a classy closure in this situation. Get better sooon.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone above re: S, and your great attitude!
ReplyDeleteHope your legs heal soon, and let's pray for no more snow! I am excited to meet you at the NYC brunch!
Ouch! You poor thing. I hope they heal really soon.
ReplyDeleteOuch! I hope those legs heal up fast.
ReplyDeletePoor thing, that had to hurt!
ReplyDeleteOn the up side, your legs look really skinny!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Angi...nice sticks.
ReplyDeleteIn November 2009 I fell down a flight of stairs and bruised by shins, deep down. It took me a year to heal. When I would go in for a pedicure I would crawl right out of the chair when they would apply the lotion and massage my legs.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a speedy recovery!
Tracy
bandedadventures.blogspot.com
Awwww.....at least they are much smaller chins than this time last year!
ReplyDelete