I had a really good week! Ended up losing almost 3 pounds while having my period which is a good start. Also I used nearly all of my my extra points on our trip to the casino Friday between the drinking and the yummy food. I'm not sure I'll need all of my extra points in a normal week.I tracked everything and ended up with a loss and most importantly got right back to eating healthy Saturday morning with my oatmeal. I'm eating tons of fruits and veggies which is not my norm (with the exception of salad, I eat a lot of salad normally). I found and tried some great recipes this week, broccoli with hummus, mashed cauliflower. Tonight I'm making baked Parmesan chicken which I'll have with my mashed cauliflower and Dan will have with whole wheat pasta. I'm also making some turkey chili to have for dinners this week.
The focus this week will be on getting in some exercise. We have a gym in our building so my goal is to work out there two times this week. There is also a yoga class offered on say mornings in my building so I'm going to try that too. Goal is for three times total this week!
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great re-start! Wishing you great success!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jen, keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! :)
ReplyDelete