Writing this post is a long time coming, and is really hard to do. It's hard because I'm admitting to myself that I need to really focus and recommit instead of thinking the weight will just magically fall off, and also because I know that for some of you I was a role model of sorts, and I failed. I failed you, I failed me. I failed. So, I'm back. Beginning today I am truly committing to getting back to where I was last summer. Happy, thin and feeling incredibly confident.
Rules of "FINDING MY INNER JEN AGAIN"
- Blog everyday - no excuses. Being accountable for me means putting it in writing.
- Commit to working out. Meet with my personal trainer twice a week and workout at least once on my own.
- Up my fruits and veggies - STOP EATING $HIT!
- Stop drinking alcohol during the week.
- Count calories.
- Get a fill! I've had problems with my band. It's too tight, I get .2 out, it's too loose, I get .2 in and so on and so forth. I have NO restriction right now, so a fill is a must.

Welcome back...congrats on getting back on to the band wagon. You can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have failed no one...you simply need a jumpstart and you need a plan. And it seems you've got both.
ReplyDeleteYou did inspire me during my entire journey and hundreds more. Follow your plan and you will continue to succeed.
I love you and miss you.
Anything you need...I'm here.
You know what? Role models are honest, and tell the people they inspire about their struggles, even as far along in your journey as you are. You, my friend, have just done that, and so therefore are still a role model.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to you blogging more!
You have not failed, the great thing about the band is it's there just waiting for us to use it. You'll refocus and get back on track, I know you will.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back- I've missed you.
XoxoLinda
welcome back! you have been missed and you are definitely not a failure, a failure would never do what you are- getting back on track and taking accountability. You will be losing and feeling great about your progress in no time :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! You haven't failed anyone...it's all part of the journey for many of us. I'm glad you're getting back on track and look forward to seeing more posts from you.
ReplyDeleteYou haven't failed. You've taken a step back. It happens. I think it's great that you're facing it head on and are committed to making the necessary changes to get back on track. We missed you!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I'm so glad you are back. I've seriously been thinking about you a ton lately and have been wondering how you've been (of course I know some updates via Facebook :)). I'm in the exact same boat as you right now with having fallen off the wagon. You really were (and still are) one of my weight loss inspirations so with that, i'm recommitting myself. I turn 30 in two weeks (eeek!) and it's time to re-focus...and hopefully drop a pound or two before the big day.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen... welcome back! And you didn't fail anyone at all... I am getting refilled today, and am re-joining the land of the banded, so we can restart together!!! :-) Missed you - but glad we are restarting at the same time!
ReplyDeleteYou haven't failed! Everyone has ebbs and flows. Getting back to it is a huge part of the process. Great job identifying what works for you and taking steps to start working it again.
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that you are back. You are still one of my role models. This journey has major ups and downs. It's not easy. I've thought of you several times, but didn't want to bug. Again...soooooooooo glad you are back!
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you are back!!! I've missed you!
ReplyDeleteWell HELLO stranger!! Great to have you back.
ReplyDelete